For a long time, I struggled to love myself, which then made it difficult for me to love others properly. There were days I felt that I have figured out how to eliminate this struggle, and days I felt completely shattered and that “it is impossible”.
I became afraid of love. The voice in my inner dialogues spoke louder to me than anyone else. Nothing could pull me out of it.
And if you resonate with me, I hope you know that it is okay to feel that way, and you are not alone.
Wanting to love and be loved is never a bad thing. You should not feel that you are undeserving of it, but you should also not force it. Take your time, and you will eventually get the love you want.
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
I am sure many of you have heard of the Law of Attraction, and even know a lot more about it than I do. But for some of you, this might be something really new to you.
Simply put, the Law of Attraction is an ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. It uses the power of our minds to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality.
Likewise, if you focus on the negative doom and gloom in your life, you will remain under that cloud.
Personally, I do not implement this philosophy in my life. However, if you are a strong believer of the Law of Attraction, or you might just be starting your journey with the Law of Attraction, this will be a great way to attract love into your life.
Below, I share 30 affirmations you can refer to and tell yourself each time you find yourself falling into the negativity spiral of feeling undeserving of love.
- “I am loved, loving and lovable.”
- “I am enough.”
- “I choose faith over fear.”
- “What I give is what I receive.”
- “I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.”
- “I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see”
- “Whatever be my relationship, love and forgiveness is the foundation of that relationship.”
- “I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.”
- “Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.”
- “My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe.”
- “My partner and I is a perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.”
- “I love myself, my partner, and all those around me.”
- “I am beautiful and worthy of love.”
- “The more I love myself, the more love I receive from others.”
- “I trust the universe will find me my perfect match.”
- “I see love. I feel love. I am love.”
- “Every day, I become more loving.”
- “I am loved for who I am.”
- “I love every aspect of my life.”
- “Love fills my soul with warmth.”
- “I am deserving of the love I receive.”
- “I love the feeling of being in love.”
- “My inner beauty naturally radiates outwards.”
- “I know that my soulmate is out there.”
- “I only attract healthy and loving relationships.”
- “Each day, I am so grateful for how loved I am and how much people care about me.”
- “There is love and harmony in my family.”
- “I feel like I matter. I am a contributor to this world.”
- “I love sharing amazing conversations with my friends, family, and lover.”
- “I enjoy sharing the real me in relationships.”
I hope this will help you. Most importantly, I hope you learn to love yourself. When you start to love yourself, love will come to you naturally.
What do you tell yourself when you struggle to love yourself? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear them!