Recently, I felt so overwhelmed with my own thoughts that it caused me to overthink. So, I decided to just stop and reflect on the little things that made me happy.
And that is what I will be sharing today – 31 Simple Ways You Can Achieve Happiness in March!
It felt really nice as it reminded me to stop worrying about the future and enjoy the present.
**Oh and, in case you’ve missed out on my previous post a few days ago, I shared with you my favorite cafe to visit – St Marc Cafe!**
I hope this list will not only help myself emotionally but also inspire you! I want to help any of you out there who might be facing similar problems as I do because you are not alone.
Now let’s jump right into it! Here’s a list of what made me happy on March:
31 SIMPLE WAYS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS IN MARCH
- Checking off your to-do list
- Say “I love you” to someone
- Declutter an area of your house
- Go out and get some sunshine!
- Sleep in
- Bake something
- Listen to music
- Give someone a gift
- Go on a family outing
- Go on an outing with your friend
- Go on a date with your boyfriend (if you have one!)
- Watch YouTube videos
- Play card games – e.g. UNO, Monopoly Deal
- Be kind to others
- Eat some good food!
- Go have a warm shower
- Brew some tea
- Eat pastries!
- Sing in the car
- Go for a long stroll with someone you love
- Go shop for new clothes
- Spend some time talking to your siblings
- Smile at random strangers
- Watch the sunset/sunrise
- Cook for your family – Do you know I love cooking?
- Spray your favorite perfume
- Watch a movie
- Write a diary
Now, stop and think, what made you happy today? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear them!