Recently, I felt so overwhelmed with my own thoughts that it caused me to overthink. So, I decided to just stop and reflect on the little things that made me happy.
And that is what I will be sharing today – 31 Simple Ways You Can Achieve Happiness in March!
It felt really nice as it reminded me to stop worrying about the future and enjoy the present.
**Oh and, in case you’ve missed out on my previous post a few days ago, I shared with you my favorite cafe to visit – St Marc Cafe!**
I hope this list will not only help myself emotionally but also inspire you! I want to help any of you out there who might be facing similar problems as I do because you are not alone.
Now let’s jump right into it! Here’s a list of what made me happy on March:
PIN IT FOR LATER!
31 SIMPLE WAYS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS IN MARCH
- Checking off my to-do list
- Hearing “I Love You”
- Sunshine ☀️
- Sleeping In
- Baking (let me know if I should do a recipe post!)
- Listening to music 🎵
- Family outings
- Outings with my best friend
- Dates with my boyfriend
- Watching my favorite YouTubers’ videos
- Playing UNO (any of you do too? )
- Random acts of kindness
- GOOD. FOOD.
- The refreshing and clean feeling after a shower
- Freshly brewed tea
- Singing during car rides
- Long strolls with my boyfriend
- Wearing my boyfriend’s clothes
- My sisters!
- Laughing so hard I can barely catch my breath
- Smiles from random strangers
- Watching the sunset
- Long conversations
- Cooking for my family (I love to cook!)
- The smell of my favorite perfume
- Movie nights
- Helping out my family and hearing compliments
Now, stop and think, what made you happy today?
Let me know in the comments below or if you’d like to have a chitchat with me, you’re always welcome to leave a message on Instagram! ☺️