If you may have noticed, I usually publish my blog posts on Saturdays. But I decided to publish this a day early because I am going on an overseas trip tomorrow! And that also means that I will not be able to publish this on Saturday as I intended to.
Alrighty, I am done with my explanation, now on to the actual post!
Having been suffering from anxiety, I struggle to love myself and the people and things around me.
It is a daily struggle. Some days, I feel so loved and blessed. Everything just seems so perfect and there is no such thing as stress or negativity in my life. I love myself.
And some days, I feel horrible. I get suicidal, depressed and anxious. The voice in my inner dialogues talks to me louder than anyone else. Nothing can pull me out of it.
If you are suffering from this, it’s okay.
In another perspective – You might just be trying to attract more love into your life. Be it with your friends, family, your significant other, or just with yourself.
Whatever it may be, attracting love is never a bad thing. You should not feel that you are undeserving of it, and you should also not force it. Take time, do it slowly, and you will eventually get what you want.
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
I am sure many of you might already what the Law of Attraction is. And for some of you, this might be something really new to you.
Simply put, the Law of Attraction is an ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. It uses the power of our minds to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality.
Likewise, if you focus on the negative doom and gloom in your life, you will remain under that cloud.
Personally, I do not implement this philosophy in my life. However, if you are a strong believer of the Law of Attraction, or you might just be starting your journey with the Law of Attraction, this will be a great way to attract love into your life.
30 POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR ATTRACTING LOVE
So, without further ado, here are 30 affirmations you can tell yourself each day to attract love:
- “I am loved, loving and lovable.”
- “I am enough.”
- “I choose faith over fear.”
- “What I give is what I receive.”
- “I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.”
- “I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see”
- “Whatever be my relationship, love and forgiveness is the foundation of that relationship.”
- “I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.”
- “Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.”
- “My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe.”
- “My partner and I is a perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.”
- “I love myself, my partner, and all those around me.”
- “I am beautiful and worthy of love.”
- “The more I love myself, the more love I receive from others.”
- “I trust the universe will find me my perfect match.”
- “I see love. I feel love. I am love.”
- “Every day, I become more loving.”
- “I am loved for who I am.”
- “I love every aspect of my life.”
- “Love fills my soul with warmth.”
- “I am deserving of the love I receive.”
- “I love the feeling of being in love.”
- “My inner beauty naturally radiates outwards.”
- “I know that my soulmate is out there.”
- “I only attract healthy and loving relationships.”
- “Each day, I am so grateful for how loved I am and how much people care about me.”
- “There is love and harmony in my family.”
- “I feel like I matter. I am a contributor to this world.”
- “I love sharing amazing conversations with my friends, family, and lover.”
- “I enjoy sharing the real me in relationships.”
I hope this helps you if you are trying to be more positive or just trying to attract more love into your life! But always remember, the most important thing is that you love yourself.
If you love yourself, love will come to you naturally. Keep going girls, you got this.