Last month has been quite a roller coaster ride for me. Many great changes in my lifestyle and life path, but also bad ones regarding other aspects in life. But I still made it through perfectly fine.
May is gonna be a busy month for me because I am going to work for the first time! I am really blessed that working has been a great experience until now, so it has been enjoyable!
For every day in a month, I reflect on what made me happy that day. I believe that spending some time reflecting and appreciating what life has given us is so important in today’s society, especially since the world is constantly changing and sometimes, it can make us lose ourselves.
That is why I want to share the things that made me happy! This not only keeps me accountable because of you guys, and also because it can help you facilitate your thought process if you were to also reflect on what made you happy!
Hence, these were what made me happy last month:
- Visiting Next Stop Cafe thrice
- Celebrating the first day I met my (now ex) boyfriend
- Free Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
- This blog!
- Visiting SEA Aquarium
- Receiving my PFP certificate
- Receiving physical and emotional support from my family and friends
- caught up with my friends
- Visiting St. Marc Café
- Playing board games at the library
- Hugging my giant panda plushie. Her name is Little Pampered Panda.
- Hearing complements about my blog
- Being supported by my family and friends
- Efforts shown by people I love
- Sitting by the window
- A handwritten letter
- Becoming more independent
- Taking photos
- Listening to music
- Creating and designing graphics for my blog
- Good hair day
- Playing with my pets
- Working for the first time
- Taking care of my mental health
Some of the things I wrote might not apply for everyone. Some people might agree or disagree with me, but these are just my personal opinions and reflection. I hope my words do not affect you negatively! My blog is here to spread positivity, not the opposite!
So, what made you happy today? Let me know in the comments below and always remember, a girl is the prettiest when she is happy!